Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our customers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a young, dynamic, international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
We are currently looking for candidates to our Finance Europe Department in Szczecin, at Coloplast Shared Services Sp. z o.o. for the following position:
Junior AR Accountant with French
Place of work: Szczecin
Nr Ref. AR/JA/12
- Bank statement booking
- Correct processing of financial data on timely basis
- Issuing invoices / credit notes
- Preparing aging reports Account reconciliation AR month end activities
- Identifying of potential process improvements
- Taking part in improvement projects
- University degree preferably in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Very good accounting knowledge about AR process
- Very good knowledge of French and English
- Strong team player
- Strong ownership attitude with proactive approach
- Strong communication skills and high standard of Customer Service
- Excel knowledge
- Interesting and stable job in international team
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Friendly working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number in the subject of the e-mail.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.
In your application please include the following statement:” I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.